Current research focus
I have been working on the development of secure personal health record framework and its related applications for a few years. Several graduate students are working on this project under the NRU funding and research hub grant. Most related applications are senior projects of undergraduate students. Previously, I worked on multi-objective optimization and scheduling. Occasionally, I also accept a few Master projects from the Management Information Technology program.
Secure Personal Health Record Framework Project
I wrote Preventive Healthcare through Secure Personal Health Record Framework as a YEIS2015 post-workshop publication. It should give an idea of my current researches project.
- Sangsuree Vasupongayya, Assistant Professor, Leader of the research team
- Phuwanai Thummavet, Master student, Alumni
- Pariwat Choosang, Master student, Alumni
- Grerkgeart Wungpornpaiboon, Master student, Alumni
- Kiatateeti Anusornpakdee, Undergraduate student, Alumni
- Piyawat Maneenuan, Undergraduate student, Alumni
- Lucksika Losuvalna, Undergraduate student
- Pawitra Nopsuwan, Undergraduate student
- Prapassorn Siriphanurak, Undergraduate student
- Patrika Preda, Undergraduate student
- Manusaporn Treerungroj, Undergraduate student
- Metha Wangthammang, Master student
- Thein Than Thwin, Ph.D. student
- P. Thummavet and S. Vasupongayya, " Privacy-preserving emergency access control for personal health records", Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, 9(01):108-120, 2015.
- L. Losuvalna, S. Vasupongayya, "Personal Health Record: A case study of Kidney Disease Patients", International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC2017), Phuket, Thailand, Jan 11-14, 2017.
- M. Wangthammang & S. Vasupongayya, "Distributed Storage Design for Encrypted Personal Health Record Data", Proceeding of the 8th International Conference on Knowledge and Smart Technology, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2016.
- P. Choosang and S. Vasupongayya, "Using Fingerprints to Identify Personal Health Record Users in an Emergency Situation", Proceeding of the International Computer Science and Engineering Conference (ICSEC), 2015.(DOI:10.1109/ICSEC.2015.7401421)
- G. Wungpornpaiboon and S. Vasupongayya, "Two-layer Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Proxy Re-encryption for Supporting PHR Delegation", Proceeding of the International Computer Science and Engineering Conference (ICSEC), 2015.(DOI:10.1109/ICSEC.2015.7401447)
- K. Anusornpakdee, M. Limpanadusadee, S. Vasupongayya, S. Kamolphiwong, "Personal health assistant on android mobile device: Sleeping, nutrition and exercise", Advanced Materials Research, volume 931-932, pp.1365-1369, 2014
- P. Maneenuan & S. Vasupongayya, "External Auditing Module for Secure Personal Health Record Framework", Proceeding of the 19th International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications, Phuket, Thailand, July 1-4, 2014.
- P. Thummavet and S. Vasupongayya, "A novel personal health record system for handling emergency situations" International Computer Science and Engineering Conference, pp. 140-145, 2013.
go back to my homepage (fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th/~vsangsur)